This recipe is for our favorite quick and easy chili. We don’t really like beans so we use less than one can in this recipe!
4 Hour Crock-Pot Chili
- 1.5 lbs Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 can Beef Broth 15oz can
- 1 can Tomato Sauce 15oz can
- 1 can Crushed Tomatoes 15oz can
- 3/4 can Small Red Beans 15oz can
- 1 packet McCormick Chili Mix
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Cayane pepper
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Cumin
- 1 1/4 cup A1 Steak Sauce
- 1 1/4 cup Juice from jarred Jalapeno's
- 4-8 slices Jalapeno's Optional depending on heat level
- 1 medium Onion Chopped/Diced
- 1 clove Garlic To taste
- In a medium saucepan, add the diced onion and heat over medium heat until slight color change.
- Add in garlic, continue heating, while slowly stirring for about 2 more minutes.
- Add ground beef and continue heating until all broke up and browned.
- Add all items to crockpot and stir to mix well.
- Set crockpot on high for 4 hours.
- Serve with favorite toppings! Sour cream, Jalapeno Slices, Bacon Bits, Cheddar Cheese.
2 thoughts on “4 Hour Crock-Pot Chili”
Has anyone tried this recipe?
Best chili I’ve ever tasted! Great recipe. Easy and done in 4 hours!