Smoked BBQ Pork Cheddar Bombs
these meatballs are a great appetizer at any backyard BBQ!
- 1 lb Ground Pork
- 1 Egg
- 1 large Jalapeño seeded and diced
- 1 Tbsp Meat Church Holy Voodoo
- 1 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp Parsley Flakes
- 3/4 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 splash Milk
- 1 splash BBQ Sauce plus extra for brushing
- 1 pkg Cheddar Cheese Cubes
- Mix all ingredients except the cheese into a bowl. Be sure all ingredients are well combined.
- Form 10 equal sized balls.
- Press 1 cheese cube into each ball and reform to position the cheese in the center.
- Smoke at 250 for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until pork reaches an internal temperature of 160°.
After one hour of smoking, brush the top of each ball with bbq sauce.