If your family loves spaghetti, give this twist a try…YOU WILL LOVE IT!
Once you make this version of spaghetti, you'll NEVER go back to the traditional way!
- 28 oz Hunts Tomato Sauce
- 28 oz Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 lb Brick of Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 lb Spaghetti Noodles
- 1 stick Butter
- Onion Salt
- Bring large pot of water to boil and cook pasta according to package instructions, Drain.
- In a large bowl, mix together the Tomato Sauce and the Crushed Tomatoes. (do not drain crushed tomatoes)
- Grate Mozzarella Cheese
- In a casserole dish, layer up the ingredients, starting with the sauce mixture, then the noodles, butter pats, onion salt and cheese….Repeat this step 2 or 3 times
- Bake covered in oven for 45 minutes at 350 degree's
Use high quality crushed tomatoes. I use Cora brand. If you run out of cheese, you can add a little pre-shredded to the top….I always run out before I get to the top layer!
1 thought on “Baked Spaghetti”
This is an awesome 🤩 recipe, my fam loves it! Thanks for sharing!