If your family loves spaghetti, give this twist a try…YOU WILL LOVE IT!
- 28 oz Hunts Tomato Sauce
- 28 oz Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 lb Brick of Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 lb Spaghetti Noodles
- 1 stick Butter
- Onion Salt
- Bring large pot of water to boil and cook pasta according to package instructions, Drain.
- In a large bowl, mix together the Tomato Sauce and the Crushed Tomatoes. (do not drain crushed tomatoes)
- Grate Mozzarella Cheese
- In a casserole dish, layer up the ingredients, starting with the sauce mixture, then the noodles, butter pats, onion salt and cheese….Repeat this step 2 or 3 times
- Bake covered in oven for 45 minutes at 350 degree's