My mothers recipe for the best spaghetti ever!
Once you make this version of spaghetti, you'll NEVER go back to the traditional way!
- 28 oz Hunts Tomato Sauce
- 28 oz Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 lb Brick of Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 lb Spaghetti Noodles
- 1 stick Butter
- Onion Salt
- Bring large pot of water to boil and cook pasta according to package instructions, Drain.
- In a large bowl, mix together the Tomato Sauce and the Crushed Tomatoes. (do not drain crushed tomatoes)
- Grate Mozzarella Cheese
- In a casserole dish, layer up the ingredients, starting with the sauce mixture, then the noodles, butter pats, onion salt and cheese….Repeat this step 2 or 3 times
- Bake covered in oven for 45 minutes at 350 degree's
I’ve actually never made this recipe using store bought crushed tomatoes…..I always use canned crushed tomatoes….I’m sure store bought will be fine too!! If you run out of cheese, you can add a little pre-shredded to the top….I always run out before I get to the top layer!